Monday, November 14, 2011

Epically on Track

I am FINALLY on track and I couldn't be happier about it! I kept a weird sleep schedule and wrote my little wrists to death to do it but YES!!!!!

Word Count: 23490

So damn happy!

I've been so worried about being behind that I've fallen way behind in all of the other silly things I should be doing and now I already feel significantly less stressed.
Initially I had this big epic let-me-bitch-about-work post planned because this weekend was a cluster of epic proportions but I don't even feel like doing it.

EVEN BETTER! My ARC of Tamora Pierce's Bloodhound came in the mail today. I know, if anyone else reads this and they happen to know who she is, they're probably thinking "that book came out a couple of years ago" and to that I say you are right my friend/complete stranger who is reading my blog and if that's the case I'm not sure if I am honored and confused.
But I've kind of started collecting ARCs. All the ones I have are of books that have already come out. It was a fluke when I found a couple at a Half Priced Books and I thought they were kind of cool so I bought them. And here we are.

Anyway I just wanted to express my excitement that I AM CAUGHT UP! FINALLY! *happy dance*

Tomorrow I have a special post planned.

Ta lovelies.

-A.M.Y-A

No comments:

Post a Comment