Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Not So Epic

So, I would love to be able to tell you that this was some grand sprawling epic of love and bloodshed (Veronica and Logan anyone?) or even that it’s a quirky rom com (Romantic Comedy for those who don’t speak logical abbreviations).
                It’s really not.
                As a matter of fact it’s not much of anything to be honest. I mean, sure, it has the potential to be any number of literary genres but it’s really not solidly any of them. Mostly because not much has happened yet, assuming something happens at all.

But now that the warnings are through lets do introductions.


My name is Amy.
I have the exceedingly thrilling existence of writing (YA, hopefully), working in a chocolate shop (not half as fun as it sounds), and generally whatever it is I feel like doing in between.

I've considered doing this more than once but always hit that snag of "What in the Hell do I write?"
I've come up with an answer: Whatever the Hell I want.

So here we are.
It's potentially true that I am being over ambitious here with my first non-picture blog, my first NaNoWriMo, holiday season in retail, and sleeping. And yet... here we are.

Off to work on my NaNo novel. I'm only 4,500 words behind where I should be....

Word count: 10448

-A.M.Y-A

P.S. I make no promises that SFAmy won't pop by.

No comments:

Post a Comment