Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Epic In My Mailbox

In my mailbox is a weekly meme created by The Story Siren that encourages other book bloggers to share what they bought, won, begged for or borrowed. It is usually held on Sundays!


I've never done this before but here we are. I haven't begged anything from anyone cool yet

From Books-A-Million
      - The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
      - Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
      - Cinder by Marissa Meyer

Amazon
       - Super Team (Fables volume 16) by Bill Willingham
       - Darkness Falls by Cate Tiernan
       - Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley
       - The Girl on Legare Street by Karen White
       - The Strangers on Montagu Street by Karen White

Given to me by Mum (Does that count? At the rate she gives me books I think it does)
       - Working Stiff by Rachel Caine
       - Blood Trinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon and Diana Love
       - Alterant by Sherrilyn Kenyon and Diana Love

Who knows when I'll get to any of them but there there are my new pretties!

-A.M.Y-A

No comments:

Post a Comment