Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Weigh in Wednesday 8/1

 
 
 Weigh in Wednesday is a meme started over at Epilogue. It presents us with two options about which we, wait for it, weigh in.

This Week: Edward vs. Jacob

Neither of them are perfect but I've always been a team Edward girl. Sure, Jacob had his moments but he always came off sort of childish to me. I know, he's a kid, especially when compared to Edward but he just struck me as too childish in a lot of ways. I think Edward and Bella grew more as characters (not just in a supernatural sense). I know Edward id over protective but I sort of like that he struggles with that. It does humanize him a little.

I feel like I need to reread these to have more input. It's been a while.

What about you, my loves?

-A.M.Y-A

1 comment:

  1. Edward all the way! Though, he's kind of worn on me over the years...

    ReplyDelete