Monday, September 3, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Fall TBR






Top Ten Tuesday is a meme started over at The Broke and the Bookish where they give us a topic and we give out top ten.
This week it's our top ten Fall TBR List

In no specific order:

1. The Raven Boys - Maggie Stiefvater (September 18th)
     - This one may not count since I technically read it last week. But I'm totally counting it. I love my ARC but I can't wait to have the finished hardcover in my hands. And reread it that way. It will be glorious.


2. The Casual Vacancy - J.K. Rowling (September 27th)
     - Do I even need to explain this one? I mean, J.K. Rowling! If she put half as much dedication into this one as she did Harry Potter it will be amazing and she doesn't seem the type do things halfway.

3. The Evolution of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin (October 23rd)
     - I am so excited about this one. I absolutely loved The Unbecoming. Hodkin sets up such an amazing well-crafted story and I cannot wait to see what she does with it and how Noah and Mara sort out their issues.

4. Finale - Becca Fitzpatrick (October 23rd)
     - The last book in the Hush Hush saga. Fitzpatrick has put Patch and Nora into quite a situation. I'm interested to see how it all falls together.

5.  Beautiful Redemption - Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (October 23rd)
     - Though, I still have to read Beautiful Chaos (I heard I would be heart broken and dying for the next one so I stalled), I am itching to get my hands on Beautiful Redemption.

6. Eternally Yours - Cate Tiernan (November 6th)
     - The final book in the Immortal Beloved trilogy. There have been mentions of new big villains and I am interested to see what ultimately happens with Incy. A lot happened in the last one and in ways it felt like a finale so I'm interested to see what happens with Eternally Yours.


7. Reached - Ally Condie (November 13th)
     - Another book where I have yet to read the one before. I haven't read Crossed. It was another stalling while waiting for the book. I didn't think I'd want to wait so I bought it but planned to read it when it got closer.

8. The Curiosities - Maggie Stiefvater, Tessa Graton, Brenna Yovanoff (October 2nd)
     - I technically have this one too. I haven't read it yet but I have it. It's supposed to be out in October but Amazon shipped them out early. Huzzah! I have a book from the library to read and maybe one other and then I'm going to be all over this one.

9. The Diviners - Libba Bray (September 18th)
     - I haven't read anything else by Libba Bray but I've heard so many wonderful things, even from people who aren't huge fans of Libba Bray. It sounds wonderful so I can't wait to check it out.

10. What's Left of Me - Kat Zhang (September 18th)
     - I heard about this book a couple of months ago and then the cover is absolutely beautiful. It sounds so cool. It reminds me a little of The Host, which I loved.


So, there they are my top ten TBR for the fall!

Which books are you excited for?

5 comments:

  1. I got What's Left of Me on my list! Can't wait to read that soon! :D

    Fara @ Tumbling In Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. So looking forward to The Raven Boys! Some great books on this list!
    Check my List out here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seeing the Casual Vacancy a lot and I totally forgot that one! :D Great list!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added a lot of books already in my TBR pile but a lot of the news on your list are also on ine. I loved Mara Dyer too so I am dying for the next one to come out. As soon as I get that beast I'll be out of order for a few days while I read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Casual Vacancy is on my Top Ten this week too :)

    ReplyDelete