Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Hope Santa Brings


Another post! I'm almost doing well!


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme started over at The Broke and the Bookish where they give us a topic and we give our top ten.
This week it's ten books we hope Santa brings us.

1. The Sandman and/or The Man in the Moon by William Joyce
These aren't actually on my Christmas list so the odds of it happening are not the best but it would still be awesome.

2. Cursed by Jennifer Armentrout
I haven't bought this one yet because I have so much other reading to do but I want it. Badly.

3. Insurgent Special Edition by Veronica Roth
Since I already have this one and I'm supposed to be trying to save money I can't buy it. But if it's a gift it's okay...

4. Bitter Blood by Rachel Caine
I'm still two behind in Morganville so I've put off buying this until I'm caught up.

5. Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare
There are these absolutely stunning laser cut paper editions. There are only four out right now, I believe and Much Ado is my favorite.

6. Harry Potter Page to Screen :The Complete Filmmaking Journey
I want this book so badly but it's $75. I would be so beyond ecstatic if Santa brought it for me. Though I would feel a little badly about how expensive it is.

7. Every Day by David Levithan
I love the premise for this book. I'm excited to read it but I haven't picked it up yet.

8. Fables: Fairest by Bill Willingham
A new Fables spin-off. I want to buy it but I need to read Werewolves of the Heartland first.

9.The Annotated Frankenstein by Mary Shelley and Susan J. Wolfson
We have this book at work and I'm always picking it up to look at it. It's wonderful. Plus, I'm such a sucker for Frankenstein.

10. Any different Harry Potter book
I collect different editions of Harry Potter books so any that I don't have would be amazing.

Actually...most of these aren't on my actual Christmas list... That makes me a little sad... But there you have it! My ten books that I hope Santa psychically knows that I want and brings for me! (Come on Nicholas St. North use that magic that Ombic taught you!)

Anyway, I shall see you all later!

G'bye Ducks!

-A.M.Y-A

3 comments:

  1. I was a late comer to Divergent, and only recently read it. I should have put Insurgent on my list today to, but there was a security breach here and I already know that I am getting it for Christmas. Oops. Great list.
    New follower, looking forward to your posts.
    My TTT...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just bought a copy of Every Day and I can't wait to read it! The concept is so incredibly interesting and I've heard nothing but good things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good list, I love Much Ado About Nothing as well it's my favorite Shakespeare comedy.

    ReplyDelete