1. Mockingjay -Suzanne Collins
4. Page -Tamora Pierce
10. Trickster's Choice -Tamora Pierce
11. The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight - Jennifer E. Smith
12. Trickster's Queen -Tamora Pierce
13. Halfway to the Grave -Jeanine Frost
14. Tortall and Other Lands -Tamora Pierce
15. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer -Michelle Hodkin
Usual spoiler warnings apply.
This may not make a whole lot of sense. I'm a little conflicted toward the book and the nature of it being a reactionary review is going to show.
It was totally the font that got me on Cinder. I am a sucker for cool font. I'd heard a little about the book via twitter and knew that it was a retelling of Cinderella. I'm always up for fairy-tale retellings and the font of the front is awesome to I ran with it.