Top Ten Tuesday is a meme started over at The Broke and the Bookish where they give us a topic and we give our top ten.
This week it's our bookish goals for 2013
1. I would really like to keep up a steady pace of reading. I tend to read in spurts, which isn't bad but I want to keep it up.
2. Read more classics. There are so many that I haven't read and I need to fix that.
3. Read more children's books. I mean picture, chapter, and middle grade books. Working in the children's section had made me realize how I need to expand a little.
4. Perhaps more of a writing goal but I want to send my novel out to some agents.
5. Finish some of the series that I've started. I just keep starting new ones and I need to finish some of them off!
6. I'd like to read at least 65 books. I managed 60 this year but I wasn't super psyched about it.
7. Attend 5 book signing. There are so many more in Boston than in Cleveland.
8. Keep up with my book blogging. Self explanatory. I'm a mess.
9. Read some of the books that I have before I buy new ones.
10. Actually use the library. I don't get nearly enough from the library. It's so easy just to buy them.
There you have it. What are your book goals this year?