Monday, February 25, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Auto-buy Authors

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme started over at The Broke and the Bookish where they give us a topic and we give our top ten.

This week it was ten authors on our auto-buy list.

1. Holly Black

2. Maggie Stiefvater

3. J.K. Rowling

4. Cassandra Clare

5. Cate Tiernan

6. Tamora Pierce

7. Stephanie Perkins

8. Veronica Roth

9. Michelle Hodkin

10. John Green

I didn't think I really needed descriptions this time around. Some of them are newer (to me) authors and others tried and true classics.

Who are your ten auto-buy authors?

-A.M.Y-A

3 comments:

  1. Of the authors listed, I've only read Green. I've been meaning to read Rowling, but just never have the time. I'm checking out the authors you listed.

    Jessica @ Literary, etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list of Authors, most of them are also a personal favorite :D

    Here's my Top Ten.

    Amy, pls consider listing your blog with YA Blogosphere it's a directory listing for all YA-related blogs. If your interested pls email me on yablogosphere@gmail.com.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for John Green and Veronica Roth. Great list.
    New follower.
    MY TTT

    ReplyDelete