Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Paranormal Romance Characters

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme started over at The Broke and the Bookish where they give us a topic and we give our top ten.

This week is ten favorite characters from whatever genre we choose. I chose Teen Paranormal Romance. Which is broad...and therefore easy.

1. Kami Glass (Unspoken)
She's feisty and awesome.

2. Jem Carstairs (Infernal Devices)
He's Jem...beautiful, lovely, devastating Jem.

3. Noah Shaw (Mara Dyer Trilogy)
Noah! He's broken and trying so hard not to be because Mara needs him,

4. Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer Trilogy)
She is totally willing to do whatever she needs to. And I love that she's not perfect and struggles to do what's right.

5. Peregrine (Under the Never Sky)
I don't think this one counts under my category... I love how fierce and angry he is and totally and completely tenderhearted.

6. Gansey (The Raven Boys)
I'm not sure paranormal romance is really the right category for this one but yes. Gansey. Passionate driven and wonderful.

7. Ethan Wate (Beautiful Creatures)
I've always loved how real Ethan is. He gets frustrated and angry but loves her and tries so hard.

8. Kaye Fierch (Modern Faerie Tales)
She's just such a classic bad ass. She fights and fights until she succeeds. She's awesome.

9. Alec Lightwood (The Mortal Instruments)
He's so broken and so insecure. I always want to hug him. Also he's surly and that's just my kind of friend.

10. Rory Deveaux (Name of the Star)
Does this one count? Anyway she's absolutely hysterical. I love her.

And there you have it. I picked a really broad genre and am still not sure they all fit.

And which ten did you pick? Which genre?

-A.M.Y-A.

No comments:

Post a Comment