Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Romances

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme started over at The Broke and the Bookish where they give us a topic and we give our top ten.

This week is: Ten Favorite Romances. In no order...

1. Lizzie and Darcy (Pride and Prejudice)
How could I not? They're wonderful.

2. Anne and Wentworth (Persuasion)
Again...come on. It's Austen

3. Anna and St. Clair (Anna and the French Kiss)
They're so cute and so sweet while still being realistic.

4. Celia and Marco (The Night Circus)

They fit together perfectly and make everything in their surroundings fit together too.

5. Hazel and Augustus (The Fault in Our Stars)
I mean...ow. They are so well suited it just...ow...

6. Morgan and Hunter (Sweep)
Oh how I love them. They have an almost Pride and Prejudice-y type relation thing. But they're wonderful. 



7. Tris and Four (Divergent)
They fight and struggle to understand each other and I love it.

8. Puck and Sean (The Scorpio Races)
They have that wonderful, discovering, understated love that Maggie Stiefvater is so wonderful at.

9. Lola and Cricket (Lola and the Boy Next Door)
They are so cute!

10. Grace and Sam (The Wolves of Mercy Falls)
The are so wonderful it makes me ache.

I have so many more. But there are ten of them and I love them. Who are ten of your favorites?

-A.M.Y-A

No comments:

Post a Comment