Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Books at the Top of my Spring TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme started over at The Broke and the Bookish where they give us a topic and we give our top ten.

This week: Books at the top of our spring TBR List

These aren't all books that came out this spring. Definitely not. But here's tentative list of my next ten.

1. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
This technically isn't on the list that I drafted up but it gets read immediately as soon as it comes out no matter where it is.

2. Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Next. I am reading this next. And I am excited about it.

3. Shadows by Jennifer Armentrout
I'm really hoping this one will be more like Obsidian and Onyx rather than Opal.

4. Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
I am so psyched about this book. I loved the first. I need to read it ASAP.

5. House of Stairs by William Sleator
I remember loving this book when I was younger. The first Dystopian book I read. Before I knew what Dystopian books were. I can't wait to read it again.

6. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
I will eventually read this. I will. Hopefully soon!

7. Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
This. everything about this. Yes.

8. Loki's Wolves by Kelley Armstrong and Melissa Marr
I have an ARC of this so I need to read it. Plus there's someone else waiting for it because we're exciting about the Norseness.

9.The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
I will finally finish this series. I will and soon.

10. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
I have heard such wonderful things about this is the last couple of weeks. People telling me it's the best YA book they've read. it's been moved up the list.

There are my top ten. It will inevitably change before I get to some of these. Most of them are old but there they are.

What are you top ten TBR?

-A.M.Y-A

5 comments:

  1. Good list, I wanr to read Shatter Me and Wither as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I'm really excited for Clockwork Princess. I can't wait to see how this series will end.
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, Clockwork Princess is on my list, and I just finished Beautiful Redemption. I wasn't a fan but I wasn't much of a fan of the first three either, so I'm not sure if that's shocking. I'm sure you'll enjoy it though, it's definitely an interesting read after the craziness that was the ending of book three! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome top ten!!! Clockwork Princess is definitely a must read this spring!!! Shadows, Shatter Me, Through The Ever Night & Wither are all very good as well!!! I hope you enjoy them when you get the chance to read them!!!

    My Top Ten

    -Brittani :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Top 10! I definitely need to read Through the Ever Night. Ahh can't wait!

    New follower, btw! =D

    - Carissa

    ReplyDelete