Monday, March 18, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Had To Buy...And Haven't Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme started over at The Broke and the Bookish where they give us a topic and we give our top ten.

This week: Ten Books I had to buy but haven't read yet.

1. Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
I needed this so much. I was so excited. Like happy danced in the bookstore excited and then...well, I cannot recall what exactly happened, but somehow I didn't get to it. And then didn't get to it and didn't get to it. I will soon. It's on the list. Because there is actually a list...

2. Eternally Yours by Cate Tiernan
I love Cate Tiernan. I really do and I enjoy the Immortal Beloved series, though not as much as Sweep or Balefire. But I just haven't gotten to the last one yet. I will. I look forward to seeing how that trilogy ends.

3. Wicked Redemption by Nancy Holder and Debbie Vigue
I read the other books in this series in high school and it took them years for the last to come out. Years. By the time it was released I was dying to read it but I wanted to reread the others first. And that didn't happen right away.

4. All Just Glass by Amelia Atwater Rhodes
Shattered Mirror has always been my favorite of her books and All Just Glass is the sequel. I was so excited and I remember putting it off for a specific reason and then hearing that it wasn't very good. After that point I put it off, and never stopped. I love Shattered Mirror too much to let it be ruined.

5. Map of Time by Felix Palma
This book just sounds so cool! I bought it never having heard of it but knowing it sounded and looked cool. That was a couple of years ago and I still haven't read it.

6. Entwined by Heather Dixon
Someone at an old job told me that she absolutely loved this book and that it was one of the best YA book she's read in years so I needed it immediately. I still haven't read it.

7. Catching Jordan by Miranda Keanneally
This one has been compared to Anna and the French Kiss in terms of cute and funny factors. So I bought it as soon as I saw it but I haven't gotten to it yet.

8. Shadowhunters and Downworlders by Cassandra Clare
The book that lets you know that your favorite authors also like your favorite books. I wanted to so I bought it and I haven't read it yet.

9. Half-Blood by Jennifer Armentrout
After reading Obsidian I ordered this with Onyx and was so excited to read it. And then didn't. I will also get to this one...hopefully soon.

10. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
After Vampire Academy I wanted this so badly. I liked Sydney and was excited to check it out. Three books into the series I still haven't read it.

What is your top ten? Any overlaps? Any that I need to move up the list?

My Clockwork Princess review will go up on Wednesday so I don't spoil anyone too badly...

-A.M.Y-A

3 comments:

  1. I recently read Map of Time and thought it was good... and then I also just found out there is a second book out already!! Here is my Top Ten

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently bought The Map of Time and I'm really, really looking forward to reading it. It sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With both of your comments I'm even more excited to read it. I don't know many people who've even heard of it!

    ReplyDelete