Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I Want to Start But Haven't

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme started over at The Broke and the Bookish where they give us a topic and we give our top ten.

This week it is ten series I want to start but haven't yet.

1. Bloodlines (Richelle Mead)
I really like Vampire Academy but I just haven't gotten to Bloodlines yet.

2. Wondla (Tony DiTerlizzi)
I love the idea behind these and am itching to start them but I just haven't yet.

3. Monster Blood Tattoo (D.M. Cornish)
I've had these on my list for ages. I bought them a while ago and haven't started them yet.

4. The Parasol Protectorate (Gail Carriger)
Again, I'll get there.

5. The Map of Time (Felix Palma)
I bought the first ages ago.

6. Fallen (Lauren Kate)
My Mum read these and liked them. I've heard good things but haven't started them yet.

7. The Apprenticeship of Victor Frankenstein (Kenneth Oppel)
I love Frankenstein. I have the first I just need to read it.

8. The Demon's Lexicon (Sarah Rees Brennan)
I love love love Unspoken so I need to read this one.

9. Unearthly (Cynthia Hand)
I have the first...I just need to read it...

10. Abandon Trilogy (Meg Cabot)
I again have the first and love Meg Cabot. I will get there.

This could have been a much longer list but there you have it ten series I need to start.

Which are your ten?

-A.M.Y-A

No comments:

Post a Comment