Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Character Crushes

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme started over at The Broke and the Bookish where they give us a topic and we give our top ten.

This week: Ten characters I would crush on if I were also fictional. Not that I need to be fictional to crush on them.

1. Noah Shaw (The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer)
Hot damn.

2. James Carstairs (The Infernal Devices)
Oh God I love him.

3.Etienne St. Clair (Anna and the French Kiss)
I just adore him.

4. Cricket Bell (Lola and the Boy Next Door)
He's so cute! I just...oh!

5. Finnick Odair (The Hunger Games)
He's...Finnick. Heartbreaking and I love him.

6. Four (Divergent)
He's so fierce and protective and wonderful.

7. Gansey (The Raven Boys)
YES! His excitement and passion!

8. Hunter Niall (Sweep)
Still a favorite years later.

9. Neal (Protector of the Small)
I love his snark and his wit and yes.

10. Jared Lynburn (The Lynburn Legacy)
He's so damaged and confused and I love him.

And others...because I can't stop there:
Sam Roth
Augustus Waters
Ethan Wate
Jace Wayland/Herondale/Lightwood
Sean Kendrick

No comments:

Post a Comment