Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books That Just Keep Getting Delayed

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme started over at The Broke and the Bookish where they give us a topic and we give our top ten.

This week: It was a free week so I picked: Ten Books that just keep getting pushed back.

You know how there are those books that you plan to read but things keep happening and they just keep getting knocked down the list? That's what this list is.

1. 5th Wave by Rick Yancy
I've had an ARC of this one for a while and I just kept reading other things. Then I would plan to read it and I would get something else. I will. I promise.

2. The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman
I heard such wonderful things! It's been next on the list a number of times but I just haven't yet.

3. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
I had planned to marathon read John Green but then I had to finish a book for an event and then I never got back to them.

4. Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
I need to read it! Soon! I hope soon!

5. The Search for Wondla by Tony DiTerlizzi
I just need to read it!

6. A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
My mum loved this book and it's been next around eight times. One day I will get to it!

7. Big Boned by Meg Cabot
Heather Wells is so silly ridiculous and wonderful that I enjoy her. But I still haven't finished the series.

8. The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
I loved the first. Now I feel like I need to reread it before I get to this one!


9. The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
It's been next so, so, so many times!

10. Boneshaker by Cherie Priest
This has everything I love. But I just haven't started it yet!


And there you have it! My ten books that I keep meaning to start. ONE DAY!

Do you have ten like this? What was your topic this week?

I'm reading an advanced copy of Joelle Charbonneau's The Testing so that should be my next post! Until then!

-A.M.Y-A

No comments:

Post a Comment