Saturday, June 1, 2013

The Interestingly Epic The Testing: Pre-release Post

I was given a copy of The Testing by a coworker who said that she liked it. She's not easily pleased so I had high hopes for it.


As this is my pre-release post, I'll say this:

The Testing is a great book for people who are looking to stick really close to books like The Hunger Games. It's very similar, almost startlingly so.

Even with that being said, it's not a bad book. It was a fast read that definitely kept me interested in what was going to happen next. If you're a big fan of dystopian fiction I recommend at least picking it up to see what you think.

Well, I am off to write my full post. Next I'll finally, actually, be starting Rick Yancy's The 5th Wave. I have high hopes.

Until then, my ducks!

-A.M.Y-A

No comments:

Post a Comment