Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Fall to Be Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme started over at The Broke and the Bookish where they give us a topic and we give our top ten.

This week is our Fall To Be Read List

1. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
Do I even have to say anything else about this?


2. Battle Magic by Tamora Pierce
I love her, I love her, I love her.

3. Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
IT'S OUT TODAY!


4.Untold by Sarah Rees Brennan
I cannot wait. After the way Unspoken ended...oh God.

5. Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman
Okay, so this one is old and she has a new one out but I really need to get to this one.

6. Counting by Sevens by Robin Goldberg Sloan
I've heard such wonderful things about this one.

7. Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I have it. I just need to read it!

8. Fairest of Them All by Carolyn Turgeon
Rapunzel is really Snow White's wicked step mother? Yes.

9. Man Made Boy by Jon Skovron
One of the reps at work handed this to me. I can't wait to pick it up!

10. Across the Star Swept Sea by Diana Peterfreund
After For Darkness Shows the Stars I cannot wait for her next adaptation. I kind of want to read The Scarlet Pimpernel first though.

Narrowing my top ten down was rough. Do we have any overlap?

Until later, my ducks!

-A.M.Y-A


No comments:

Post a Comment